Monday, September 23, 2013

Fall is here!

Fall is here and like the leaves change color so will our lives in many ways! First off Lola turned 6 months yesterday! Crazy how time flies by I cant believe I have a 6 month old haha! Here she is ready for fall! She had her 6 month shots today and still is smiling away!

So as I mentioned before change is upon us and with change comes new adventures. Just when I start to get use to this staying at home thing, we decide it will be best financially for me to get a job. Now it started out looking for a part time job but I found one that is the perfect hours for our family and I will be able to be at home with the girls during the day as well so we decided for me to take this full time position. I am quite excited and cant wait to get back into phlebotomy! I know i have been kind of absent lately but I have been consumed by the job hunting and spending some time with my family! This weekend my mom came out and visited us with my nephew! We had such a great time... we went goodwill shopping, because I love a good bargain plus it was 50% off day this past saturday! woohoo score! This is my mom and I ready to do some shopping!
Here is my nephew Dallas and Gwen ready to shop as well! We also stopped at Mimi's Cafe and ate some yummy food and drank these heavenly mimosas! My favorite was the hibiscus flavored one, who knew there was even such a thing!
We also decided to rent a movie for the kids called Epic... it was so cute and the kids loved it! Oh and the best part about Saturday night is we bought the kids mexican jumping beans! If you ever want to keep a kid entertained for about an hour straight get them some of these babies! wabam! We named them Jose, Cinderella, Juanita, and Jasmin.
Sunday came and we pulled out the Halloween decorations and decked the whole house out! Halloween is my fave holiday! Plus my birthday is only like a week before it so I always end up doing some sort of halloween party. I seriously think we might have more Halloween decorations than even Xmas! Thats how much this house loves Halloween! I will probably do a whole seperate post on my house decorations with some pics and also our costumes... would that even be something your guys would be interested in? Let me know! What are you guys going to be this year? Gwen keeps changing her mind like every other day. It went from Rapunzel to a snow queen in like a day, So we won't commit to anything yet haha! Anyways I will leave you with this... "Change is inevitable. Growth is optional."  John C. Maxwell. So make it your choice to grow with change and to roll with life's punches! Peace out mamasitas!

No comments:

Post a Comment