Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I'm BACK!



Being silly!
I'm BACCCKKK!  After a long journey of going back to the workforce I am back home with my babies and SOOOO happy about it this time! While I was on like an eight month hiatus I have been through a ton of craziness that I thought I might end up in a loony bin, but here I am writing to you guys and ready to poor my thoughts out to you mommy's out there, hoping some of you can relate. So who out there has gone into a situation thinking "Oh yah I can totally do that!" and then when giving your best shot at it you think to yourself "Oh good gosh what did I get my self into??!!!" I am notorious for taking on WAY too much and its all in good intention but I just tend to get overwhelmed and then freeze and nothing gets done. So we will begin where I last left off on this blog. I last told you guys I was going to start working and I did just that. So you gals can kind of see why I might have gone to a loony bin here is what my schedule looked like on a normal day. Monday through Friday I would wake up at 1230 midnight and get ready for work and leave the house by 130 am to get to work by 2 am. Then I would drive all over the valley in the wee hours of the night  sucking the blood I mean drawing blood of patients in Long term care homes all the way till 1030 am, I would proceed to drive my 1 hour commute home to get my oldest from school by 1130 am. Now there is major traffic usually so I would be speeding home hoping to God I wouldnt get caught (which by the way I ended up getting a ticket the day after Christmas UGH) but thats a different story, so get to Gwen's school and then come home to make lunch for everyone. At this point I was ready to drop dead into the mayonnaise and meat filled sandwich I had just made. Tony then would go upstairs to get ready for work and by 130 in the afternoon my hunny would be gone. I would literally see him for like 30 minutes everyday during the week. You can imagine what that did to our relationship. Lola my sweet baby would so lovingly keep me up for the next hour or two until she would finally pass out for her afternoon nap. Gwen meanwhile is doing homework and getting her things ready for school for the next day. I would guiltily put on a movie for gwen and plop her on the couch so I could maybe get some ZZZ's. It would tug on my heart strings every time I went to nap and Gwen would say Mommy I don't want you to sleep I want to spend time with you! But if I didn't take care of myself which includes sleeping I would be no good to anyone in my family. At this point I was so exhausted that even if I tried I couldn't keep my eyes open if I wanted to. So sleep for an hour and then back up to get baths and dinner started and rush from about 5 pm to 7pm to get both the girls fed dinner and into bed. Where is the time that I got to spend with my family you might ask??? NEVER! Yup that is why Tony and I decided it was a good idea for me to come back home for good just until Lola was old enough to go to preschool. So here I am home and ready to start up this blog again and very excited about it might I add! I plan on posting some tutorials for things around the house and I have a never ending list of things I want to accomplish as far as some DIYs go. Until next time chicas I will see you later... Here are some pictures of the last 8 months so you can see what my family and I have been up to.
Our first Xmas tree in our new house!


At the pumpkin patch with daddy!

Gwen's ice princess halloween costume.

(Sparkle Heart) our elf on the shelf getting into trouble.

Lola's 1st Birthday

Lola during new years eve!
Gwen's recital!

No comments:

Post a Comment